Head of Financial Planning and Reporting
SF Group are currently recruiting a Head of Financial Planning and Reporting for our West Midlands university client. With the individual Faculty Financial Controllers and other Finance Managers reporting into you, you will primarily you will lead on University wide financial planning and reporting in order to deliver strategic and accurate reporting across the group.
Key responsibilities will includes:
- Responsibility for the production of variance analysis and analytical review of the statutory accounting process
- Consolidation of Group management accounts
- Chair regular meetings with the Financial Controllers to ensure financial management is maintained and improved where possible
- Assist the Finance Director with strategic planning and identifying key objectives
- Overseeing capital planning, reporting and fixed asset accounting
The ideal candidate must; be a qualified Accountant (ACMA/ACCA/ACA/CIPFA), have extensive Higher Education sector experience and be able to commit to a 12 month contract.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76054989