A fantastic opportunity has opened up as a Financial Controller within an award winning telecommunications company.
This company are a London-based, multi-award winning business who are recognised industry-wide as pushing the boundaries of technology.
The client is in search of individuals to join a stimulating and fast-paced environment.
This role will be covering all financial aspects of the company, as well as key business partnering to assist in progression.
As London-based Financial Controller you will be involved in carrying out various ad hoc tasks as well as your main role, which will cover key responsibilities in:
- Making sure the company is appropriately supplied with data to effectively manage the business
- Maintaining full accounting and business records
- Reporting on forecasting
- External audits
- Co-ordinate cost centre budgets
- Implement and apply adequate internal control procedures
Leadership and Training
- Providing leadership to the Finance department
- Training and developing the team
- Manage cash accounts
As an ideal candidate for this role you will be a qualified account with:
- Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP, FR5102
- Sound technical skills
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- A 'can do' attitude
- A strong understanding of Systems (Especially advanced Excel), preferably with experience of Great Plains and MS Dynamics CRM.
The offer to the successful Financial Controller will be:
* £50,000-£60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits including bonus, healthcare and pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76147160