Director of Analytics
Our client, a global software business, based in Reading is currently hiring for a Director of Analytics to lead the UK based operation with varied responsibility including Implementation, Operations, Analytics, Customer Engagement and team Management/Leadership.
- Ensure Analytics software and services are implemented effectively for customers, with a focus on improving processes and increasing customer delight.
- Support the development of European market for the various Analytics products and services determined to be market applicable
- Assist with business development and scoping new business opportunities.
- Initiate and be heavily involved in ongoing improvement processes and ownership of company goals
- Lead the UK operation by providing mentoring, supervision and guidance to staff.
- A minimum of 5 years of leadership experience, in an area related to analytics or operations
- Experience interacting with customers
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and experience
- Related Degree in Science or Engineering, or equivalent
This is a full time permanent position working across multiple time zones so a degree of flexibility in working hours will be required.
Occasional/Frequent EU and International travel will be required (37% estimated).
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76153662