CRM Systems Administrator
£40,000 - £45,000 + Career Prospects + Company Benefits
Based in Reading
- MUST have experience of Dynamic CRM administration
- Do you have experience migrating systems
My client blends digital technologies to manage risk & assets for auto & home to give a smoother ride through life. They are a leading global Software Solutions organisation, based in Reading, and are currently recruiting for a technically skilled individual with a keen eye for detail and a strong analytical mind-set
Purpose of the role
The CRM Systems Administrator will be responsible for continuously developing and improving the business application team, whilst supporting and administrating enhancements within the CRM application stack. They will also strive to simplify the workflow for all company systems that interact with the Application set.
CRM Systems Administrator Experience Required:
As CRM Systems Administrator, you will demonstrate a methodical and analytical approach and be able to work to tight deadlines. You will have a proactive attitude and always take the initiative in ensuring project outputs are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
CRM Systems Administrator Technical Skills Required:
- Extensive and proven experience of Dynamic CRM administration and support is essential
- Development experience in C/SIDE, C/AL
- CRM version 2013 or above and knowledge of .NET Technologies (C#, ASP.NET. VB.NET)
- Experience with the MS Dynamics CRM ASMX Web Service
- Experience developing or working with MS SQL Databases
- Experience of working with SQL for querying databases, generating and manipulating data
CRM Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- Providing system support to in-house staff and external clients.
- Managing data across the CRM systems, ensuring data quality.
- Working across web-based applications and internal applications.
- Developing structures around existing procedures and creating new procedures.
Email: jo@maidayrecruit .co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76124513