Aviation Account Manager
Aviation Insurance Account Manager
About the Company:
Leading Lloyds Broker in their City of London office
About the Role:
As an Aviation Account Manager you will be working within the Aviation business. Working alongside the Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing the relationships with the Aviation Facility Insurers.
- Day to day management of the relationships with the Aviation Account Executives and the panel of Facility Insurers, including attending regular meetings
- Placement of Aviation eligable risks, including recording of all incoming and outgoing transactions
- Preparation and presentation of reports and dashboards to both the Facility Insurers and the Aviation Practice where required
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of working within Aviation insurance from an Underwriting, Broking or Claims background is essential
- Demonstrable relationship management skills are essential
- Previous experience of creating reports and undertaking analysis is beneficial
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, is highly beneficial
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76017715