Senior C++ Developer / Team Lead
Senior C++ Developer / Team Lead (Linux Windows MacOS C++ OOP). Market leading software house whose remote access technology product is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide is seeking a passionate Senior C++ Developer / Team Lead.
As a Senior C++ Developer / Team Lead you’ll head up a team of five software engineers and two embedded testers responsible for creating the latest generation of products across desktop, mobile and embedded projects on multiple software platforms and technologies. Your responsibilities will be split between line management duties (c30%); technical / project management (c30%) and hands-on coding (c30%). You’ll provide one-to-ones and mentoring to your team; work with stakeholders to plan and schedule work and pitch in with coding. You’ll be working with a diverse set of platforms, including Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android, and HTML5, using platform-native code on top of a common C++ core.
There are many technically challenging projects constantly in the pipeline; you’ll be joining a busy, motivated team of software professionals working in a friendly and collaborative environment with a good work / life balance. Offices based in Cambridge city centre.
- Strong C++ development skills across the full development lifecycle
- Collaborative team lead with strong communication skills, keen to share knowledge and develop others
- Must have experience with at least two operating systems (Linux, Windows, MacOS)
- Passionate about producing high quality, secure software that solves real-world problems
- Full lifecycle development experience including working with stakeholders
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodology
- Degree educated, ideally Computer Science
As a Senior C++ Developer / Team Lead you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for more information about this Senior C++ Developer / Team Lead opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76109171