Languages Graduate - French & Spanish - Aspiring Teacher
Clarus Education are actively looking to recruit a talented Languages Graduate, with strength in Spanish and French (ideally to Key Stage 5).
This is a long term (until July 2018), full time Teaching Assistant opportunity, perfectly suited to an aspiring Secondary Languages Teacher!!
Our team are working in partnership with an excellent Secondary Comprehensive in North London (Camden), who are looking to provide additional support to their languages / MFL department.
If you are a confident graduate and linguist, able to offer both French and Spanish, get in touch today!!
**Interviews and trials will be held from the 25th September onwards, with an immediate start.**
READ ON - FIND OUT MORE & APPLY TODAY
PERSON:- Who are the school looking for...
- Languages Graduate - French & Spanish
- Passionate linguist required!
- 2:1 or 1st Class Languages Degree
- Strong academic background - A Levels & GCSEs
- IDEAL for an aspiring MFL / Languages Teacher
- Dedicated Team Player required - full time post unusual July 2018
- Enthusiasm towards Education & Learning
- Confident supporting children aged 11-18yrs
ROLE:- What will your role include
- Full Time MFL / Languages Teaching Assistant
- Excellent North London Secondary School - popular Borough of Camden
- Supporting learners ages 11-18yrs - Key Stage 3-5
- Helping social & academic development
- Working in class - support class teacher - working 1:1 & small groups
- Potential Schools Direct place
- Immediate start - full time - until July 2018
- Current & Registered DBS required!
- Paid £70 per day - rising to £80 per day (post 12 weeks)
- Over £1,000 Healthcare & Retail Package included!
SCHOOL:- Where will you be working
- GOOD graded Secondary School - 11-18yrs
- North London location - Zone 2 - Borough of Camden
- Established Leadership & Staff Team
- Track record in developing Trainee Teachers
- Excellent facilities on site
- Excellent public transport links - Northern Line
- School Site less than 2mins walk
If you have your sights set on training to become a Languages Teacher, have the academic ability and confidence to support children aged 11-18yrs - APPLY TODAY!!
To apply, submit a full and up to date CV, with a brief cover letter. If shortlisted, the Clarus Education Team will be in touch within 24hrs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76075145