Senior Developer Java J2SE Tier 1 Bank
Senior Developer (Java J2SE) London to £150k
Senior Developer / Software Engineer (Java J2SE Real-time Algorithm Latency Distributed Agile). Global Tier 1 Investment Bank is seeking a skilled Senior Developer with strong Java J2SE skills to design and develop complex, enterprise scale, real-time algorithmic trading systems within a distributed environment.
As a Senior Developer you will work closely with the business and Quants to analyse complex algorithmic execution and smart order routing business requirements across Equities, ETD and FX asset classes; architecting and designing solutions to meet business needs.
Fantastic offices based in the City with a collaborative and technology driven atmosphere, smart casual dress code and a range of facilities.
- Extensive core Java J2SE development experience
- Experience designing and building algorithmic trading models, modelling market micro structure
- Thorough understanding of computing fundamentals and software architecture
- Experience of working on complex distributed systems with concerns such as stability, capacity, latency and throughput
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies (Scrum)
- Quick-thinking with advanced problem solving skills; pragmatic and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: Python, R, Matlab
As a Senior Developer (Java J2SE) you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £150k) plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including pension, private medical care and much more.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for an informal discussion about this Senior Developer (Java J2SE) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75918834