Traineeship Tutor (Apprentices)
To co-ordinate and train a programme to learners undertaking a traineeship programme ensuring the most effective approaches are implemented. To co-ordinate activities in line with national standards and awarding and regulatory body requirements.Key ResponsibilitiesResponsible for diagnostic assessment of the required number of learners allocated from.Where initial assessment dictates a full diagnostic assessment must be carried to ascertain level of support required Create an individual learning and assessment plan as per the learners requirementsDeliver learning and assessment in a classroom setting in line with that planned and keep up to date recordsDevelop sessions which are interactive and engaging Research and develop engaging resources to support and meet the needs and aspirations of learners
Must be willing to a achieve DTLLSDesirableD32/33 or A Units
D34 or V UnitsJob Skills
- Carry out d diagnostic assessment activities with learners using a range of tools.
- Maintain accurate records of planned and completed learning and or assessment.
- Support and enable the learning process.
- Plan the learning and assessment process with learners completing all relevant documentation
- Maintain documentation to the minimum required standards.
- To undertake continuous professional development and maintain a current CPD log.
- Promote the company and its divisions at every opportunity
- Manage own time effectively in order to complete workload and ensure deadlines
- Plan, schedule and evaluate own work.
- Create, maintain and promote good working relationships.
- Support colleagues in their personal development.
- Assist in the quality processes and standardisation meetings.
In return for your skills and experience you can expect a fantastic basic salary (up to £23k), a host of benefits, joining a friendly, successful team and the opportunity to become an integral part of a genuine success story.
Interviews will be ASAP, with an October start in mind, so please send us your CV today in complete confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76126728