SAP Advanced Excel Administrator
Are you an experienced Excel Administrator? Do you have SAP experience or a similar ERP system? Would you like to identify areas of master data weakness and suggest methods of improvement to business users? If so we have the perfect role for you.
Working for a global client who offer incredible benefits:
- Great hours Monday to Thursday, 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pm with a 45 minute lunch break
- A Company pension, auto-enrolment at 2%. The company will match up to 9% of employee contributions
- Cash Health Plan
- Eligible for All Employee Bonus Scheme - targets 3% of base salary depending on Company performance over the financial year
- 24 days per annum + paid leave on 8 UK recognised bank holidays
Your key duties within this role would be to:
- Co-ordinate the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of master data to support our clients European Business
- Implement practices, policies and standards adopted by the company
- Problem solving SAP process issues
- As part of the Global MDM team, support the master data requirements for the other company global operations
- To assist the Senior Master Data Management Analyst and work closely with the business functional groups to ensure that master data is analysed, controlled, entered and released into the business system in accordance with SLA's
- To complete feasibility analysis, using excel-based tools, to support the NPD process, as directed by the Senior Master Data Management Analyst
- Co-ordinate the capture of business data by the continuous improvement of master data forms, issuing these and training end users in their correct completion
- Identify areas of master data weakness and associated business process, suggest methods of improvement to the business users, under the guidance of the Senior Master Data Management Analyst
- To support the Senior Master Data Management Analyst when required, in performing routine duties to cover workload, vacation and sickness and travel requirements. There may be an occasional requirement for travel outside the UK in light of the European support nature of this role
- Occasional travel to other UK sites
Experience required for this role:
- Experience with master data management in an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Basic understanding of CPG manufacturing process is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail with optimal organisational skills; focus on teamwork and follow-up
- Ability to clearly communicate with a positive, professional attitude both in writing and orally
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Capacity to work autonomously on multiple initiatives in a lean, fast paced, and action-oriented environment
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today.
We look forward to your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75975550