Systems Administrator - Linux - Cloud - AWS - Scripting - EC2
Systems Administrator - Linux Systems & Network Administrator - Linux - CentOS - AWS - Crawley - West Sussex - Paying £40,000 - £45,000 + Company Benefits.
Brief summary of Job Description:
Systems Administrator - Linux Systems Administrator required for an Established and Award Winning, Telecoms Company. You will be tasked with maintaining & improving my client's Cloud Infrastructure. This includes a wide range of activities including the installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of our server systems.
Key Skills Required:
- System administration, system design, support and server management
- Cloud-based technologies, ideally Amazon AWS services: EC2, EBS, ELB, VPC, & S3
- Scripting experience (Bash, Perl etc.)
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Desired but not essential skills required:
- Config Management Software i.e. Puppet, CFEngine, Chef
- Version Control Systems (preferably Git)
- Coding experience i.e. Java
Soft skills required for position:
- Excellent communication skills
- Open Source VoIP applications
- Team player
- Established and successful, Telecoms Company
- Award Winning and Privately Owned
- Good location with prime bus and train links nearby
Salary - up to £45,000 plus package depending upon experience
Location - Crawley - West Sussex - Crawley Town Centre
*** Please send me your CV to be considered for this fantastic Linux Systems Administrator opportunity! ***
For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76110682