Account Coordinator - Marketing background
Duration: asap for 6 months
Google is rapidly expanding its Hardware business, launching category-leading products such as Pixel, Phone by Google, and Google Home in the past six months. As an Account Coordinator in the Hardware Marketing team, you will be the backbone to our day to day media operations and support the launches of high profile existing and future Google products (Google Home, Pixel Phone, etc).
The Hardware Marketing organization is responsible for driving growth of Google's hardware business, growing awareness, consideration and adoption. We listen to and engage with our influencers, surprise and delight them and create desire for our family of products. We aim to build cultural relevance, brand desire and loyalty. The Medialab team leads media strategy, planning and operations across the business, providing consultancy and expertise to the marketing organisation
- Campaign execution: manage media agency deliverables (campaign plans, media plan presentations, timelines, etc)
- Budget oversight: manage purchase orders and budget spend against forecasts, liaise with cross-functional stakeholders to align on marketing investment levels, review media commitments against plans with media agencies
- Support Brand and Direct Response campaign efforts and special projects
- Day to day relationship with marketing finance teams
- Stay abreast of culture, emerging trends. Understand and develop a cultural calendar for Hardware media
-BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- 2-5 years experience, with a strong background in either communications or finance, preferably a hybrid of both
- Experience managing large scale budgets
- Excellent Google Doc/Excel skills for data-querying
- Strategic thinker with a proven track record in influencing cross functional teams, project management, and budget management
- Experience managing a paid media or social campaign to completion
- Strong relationship, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76052043