Retail / Catering Store Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Retail / Catering Store Manager to join the established franchise at the Beaconhill Store in Coddenham!
As a Retail / Catering Store Manager, you play an instrumental role in the daily operations of the stores. You will be required to manage a busy team using your own initiative and accepting delegated responsibility form the Area Manager.
Retail / Catering Store Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Daily management of the restaurant / managing your team ensuring that our customers receive the highest standards of customer serviceLiaising with your line manager (Area Manager) on a regular basisMeeting set store KPI’s & TargetsEnsuring all banking summaries and reports are conducted / perform the relevant checksConducting stock checks of all products / handling store deliveriesCoaching and motivating your team / developing and progressing your employeesRecruiting new colleagues where necessary and providing hands on trainingManaging staff rotas in line with budgeted hours / staff holidays / sickness leaveHaving an in-depth knowledge of all products and servicesOrganising the daily and weekly rotas in line with budgeted hours
The Ideal Retail / Catering Store Manager:
You will Ideally have proven Retail / Catering Management experience within a fast food environment. Our client will also consider seasoned Supervisors / Assistant Managers who are looking to take the next step in their career.
You will drive the team to exceed all customer expectations through your sheer passion and desire for the product, fully ensuring that you are satisfying and maximizing your customer needs. You will lead from the front, be a real ‘hands on’ manager and assist in the development of the team.
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as the Retail / Catering Store Manager, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £23,000. Additionally, you will receive:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
Our client are one of the UK’s largest privately-owned forecourt operators. Our client also have strategic brand partnerships in retail stores in high streets.
So, if you have a passion for delivering excellent service, then APPLY today to register your interest in the Retail / Catering Store Manager position!
Successful Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76125522