Telecoms Sales Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an effective and commercially-minded Telecommunications Area Manager with experience in Sales to manage 3 Account Managers covering 12 buildings in London with around 1200 contracted clients overall. The role is a permanent opportunity paying £27,000 plus £10,000 OTE and a zones 1-4 travel card.
With lots of great incentives and regular team drinks / parties, this is a great opportunity for a well-presented and target-driven individual to get involved in a busy, demanding role within a professional and well respected company in the heart of London's West End.
- To achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service and occupancy across the Business Centre Solutions portfolio of buildings and landlords
- Ensure your Account Management team supports and assists customers within their assigned clusters
- Manage customer and landlord levels of satisfaction
- Maintaining high occupancy
- Increasing area revenue and satisfaction levels to increase move out conversion rates
- Track record of successful Account Management / Sales experience of 1-2 years
- Telecoms experience / knowledge
- Management experience
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76140468