Reporting Administrator/ Data Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious Leicester employer for a Reporting Administrator/ Data Analyst to provide business intelligence support to the Customer Services team. This is a great opportunity to work in a successful organisation who offer long-term career progression.
- To collate customer satisfaction information via surveys.
- To provide data to the Customer Experience Team as required.
- Undertake trend analysis of current data.
- To liaise with contractors, external agencies and internal partners, to enable full response to customers as required.
- To keep all databases and systems accurate and updated.
- To effectively use the internal invoicing system and ensure all invoices/purchase orders are actioned.
- To undertake administrative support for the department.
- Arrange and support meetings within the Team, including minute taking.
- Support the induction of new staff and undertake any administration required with new staff.
- Manage the equipment requirements within the Team
- Ensure KPI’s are accurate, kept up to date and sent out within specified timeframes on a weekly basis.
- Produce Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and annual reporting as and when required.
- Ensure Agency Timesheets and Invoices are up to date,
- To be a point of contact for all Customer Services administration queries.
- Responsible for short and long term resource forecasting.
- Team player, enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
- Customer focussed with a passion for service excellence
- Excellent communication skills and able to build relationships
- Ability to problem solve and identify trends
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, especially Excel
- Invoice management experience
- Experience in a customer driven environment
- Understanding of budget issues and logging of budgets
- 1 years experience of entering and manipulating data within Excel2.
- 1 years experience of using reporting tools ie – Crystal Reports, CMS
- Excel qualification
- Reporting qualification
- Experience of writing responses to customer queries
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76131679