Maternity Cover - KS2 Primary Teacher
Are you willing to take on a maternity cover for a leading primary school? Do you prefer to teach Key Stage 2 children?
We have for you a strong school in Ealing with a great reputation for strong ethos and a great work/life balance.
- Maternity Cover teacher
- Primary Key Stage 2
- 2 form school
- MPS Scale (£28,660+)
- 5 min walk from CENTRAL line and National Rail
The school offers great personal development and achievement for staff and pupils with an OUTSTANDING OFSTED rating. The teaching is consistently good or better with lessons frequently providing outstanding opportunities and challenges so pupils make great stride.
You will be surrounded by highly ambitious leaders who share the same expectations of excellence and vision for the success of the school. The governing body provides outstanding levels of challenge, pupils behaviour is exemplary with a strong appreciation for their school.
Who are we looking for:-
- Somebody who is committed to ensuring all pupils flourish and learn
- Teachers with easy access to Ealing
- teach effectively
- Able to show enthusiasm within an positive team
- Be organisaed and creative and looking for professional development
- Engage with children
- Warm, friendly professional team
- Great induction and training
- Well-mannered children with exemplary behaviour
- Strong connected community
- Pleasant surroundings, large, green, natural trail, pond
Please click APPLY or contact Alistair Lee on 0203 031 4823
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76027540