GREENWICH KS1 PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER
We're seeking a permanent Reception Class Teacher to join our friendly, welcoming two-form entry school rated 'good' by OFSTED. Being a Greenwich school (paying Inner London Weighting), close to good public transport links via rail or bus, or the benefit of a staff car park located within an easy walk of independent shops and cafes. Despite our proximity to the city, we're also proud of our extensive grounds which give children a wide choice of outdoor learning activities.
Can you offer your enthusiasm, drive and passion to achieve the very best for our children and support the school's ethos of 'learning together for life'?
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references
- Valid DBS/police checks
The school can offer:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Friendly and fun colleagues and parents
- Local ties with the vibrant surrounding community
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and kind head teacher
- Local transport links/ Large and secure, onsite carpark
- 2-Form Entry
If this role is of interest please do not hesitate to contact Shivani at REESON Education ASAP!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76079817