Apprentice Web Developer
Baltic Training and Cube Creative are delighted to be recruiting for an Apprentice Web Developer to join their team of technical experts based in Manchester's Northern Quarter.
Established in 2002, Cube creative are a specialist communications agency who deal with everything from SEO to events management. Working with some huge names such as Rochdale CC, Swissport and the NHS they're looking for someone embellish their creative flare and develop the company's digital assets.
A wise man once said, "The bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity to grow" Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Apprenticeships are not an easy way out, they are a commitment and a journey on which you will learn to overcome challenges and breakdown barriers.
With the help of employers, an apprenticeship offers a structured and practical approach to learning. You will train in way that supports you, while you develop the skills you need to be successful in the fastest growing sector in the UK. If you're looking to revolutionise the way you learn, you are looking for an apprenticeship.
You will be working alongside a team of 4 technicians and mentored by the managing director to carry out the following duties:
- You will be working to gain an understanding of new programming languages such as JQuery, SQL etc.
- You will be working on a customer support desk assisting with any software issues
- Assisting with the running of the company website
- Developing customer sites.
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Software and web Development
- Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, maths and ICT)
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
The future is bright
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £132 per week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Location and travel
Located in Manchester's Northern Quarter, it is easy accessible via all major transport Links.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76127692