C++ Developer Technologist
C++ Developer / Senior Software Engineer (C++14 Low Latency High Availability Distributed System). Global technology giant is seeking a highly skilled C++ Developer. As a C++ Developer you’ll be working with C++14 to develop high impact, innovative software applications and infrastructure used by hundreds of thousands of developers to build systems that handle extremely high volumes while maintaining low latencies and high availability.
You’ll be joining a fairly newly established team working on a code base that is less than a year old. As a senior C++ Developer you’ll take project ownership, working across the full development lifecycle, from understanding business requirements to design, develop and deliver the solution as well as maintain it going forward.
City based offices with a range of onsite facilities and flexible working practices that facilitate a good work / life balance.
- Above all they are seeking passionate technologists with a good design skills and the ability to build highly resilient, low latency systems
- Expert level C++ design and development skills
- Thorough understanding of computing fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures and algorithms
- Full development lifecycle experience
- Analytical problem solver
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills
As a C++ Developer / Senior Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and benefits package including health and dental care for you and your family, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, wellness programmes, pension, cycle to work scheme, annual season ticket loan, child care vouchers, charity days and more.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2590 for a confidential discussion about this C++ Developer / Senior Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76114808