Brand Manager needed - Food Retail - London
Brand Manager needed – Food Retail – London
£45k - £50k
I am looking for an experienced Brand Manager to take on this challenge within a Food Retail concept who is confident with creating and delivering robust Marketing plans.
Your duties will include:
- Maintenance of ongoing support of the brands
- Monitoring of customer satisfaction, mystery shopper trends and specific site performance
- Reviewing of brand progress
- Maintenance of strong relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Being the key point of communication at brand management level
The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to demonstrate previous history of successful project management, has outstanding attention to detail, a pro-active and ‘think on your feet’ type with a passion about good food and beverages. Experience within hospitality (ideally from a food retail perspective) is essential.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then please get in touch! Send your CV over to
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, South Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76063862