Assistant Content Marketing Manager
The Assistant Content Marketing Manager supports the Content Marketing Manager in delivering the content marketing strategy for Carphone Warehouse. They are responsible for planning, co-ordinating and delivering content plans that support the marketing objectives of the business.
You’ll be working as part of the wider Dixons Carphone Social and Content team to deliver best in class social and content campaigns. You will plan projects and activity in line with the Content strategy and brief both agency and internal teams to ensure the content you require to deliver your plan is delivered on time and to brief
- Support the Content Manager in driving the content strategy across the business.
- Take ownership of content projects, engaging with stakeholders and maintaining focus on measurable output.
- Be the central touchpoint to ensure all campaigns meet the original brief and are meeting agreed standards i.e. key words, TOV.
- Develop strong relationships across different departments and with agency contacts. Build excellent relationships with PR, Commercial Marketing, Advertising, Social Media, SEO and eCommerce to deliver integrated experiences.
- Uphold the principles of the Marketing function, develop the tone of voice guidelines and ensure that all content is customer centric
- Work closely with the media agency and the social media team to ensure we are always innovating and adapting the content in the right way for different channels
You will need:
- Knowledge of content practises and strategies
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, PR, SEO and Social Media platforms
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Awareness of Marketing and business strategies and acumen
- Excellent time management and workload management skills
- Agency and brief ownership skills and the ability to deliver and organise timelines
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76062261