Legal Audit Consultant
Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting an AUDIT CONSULTANT for a legal company based in Bristol, on a contract basis for up to three months paying £300-350 per day depending on experience.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE ROLE:
- Perform a full audit of current working practices and procedures in all business locations and departments
- Undertake due diligence auditing and analysis of work in progress, including assessing risk areas
- Identify potential opportunities and liabilities that may impact commercial exposure and ongoing success of the business
- Advise on case management technology and best practice operational processes and procedures
- Devise and implement process mapping and re-engineering solutions to maximise return on operational management
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You will have a background in similar roles within the legal sector, and personal injury experience is advantageous. Ability to travel to other office locations is essential.
If you believe you have the skills required please apply today, or contact Sadie Franke for more information on 0117 944 0600, or
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76007167