Tendering Manager Heavy Engineering / Rotating Equipment
Tendering Manager – Heavy Engineering / Rotating Equipment - Greater Manchester / Cheshire - £50,000 per annum + Benefits
Company and Role
White Label Recruitment are currently representing a highly innovative Engineering Company who have an excellent UK and Worldwide presence in their market being the global leader in their market. As a result of their impressive and continued growth, they are now recruiting for a Tendering Manager with Heavy Engineering experience. The purpose of this role is to deliver fast and accurate supplier cost and leadtime data to support achievement of sales targets.
Role and Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the Spares team , deliver order intake to target.
- Provide accurate and timely cost and leadtime information from suppliers.
- Develop suppliers to improve Quote Turnaround
- Continuous development of technical and market knowledge.
- Liaise closely with Supply Chain and Purchasing teams.
- Interrogate SAP to support estimation where required.
- Weekly Reporting.
- Deliver improvement in Cost and Leadtime data in SAP.
- With successful career progression, there will be opportunities to target the global market.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset combined with technical understanding.
- Desire to improve the business and processes.
- Desire to lead internal sales team
- Strong networker, aware of the supply chain challenges and opportunities
- Sound interpersonal, presentational, intercultural skills and understanding
- Very good organizational and communication skills in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to uphold the highest ethical standards, high integrity
- Ability to learn quickly or
- At least 5 years of related experience, preferably in the heavy equipment or engineering supply market
- Have a degree in a relevant subject
- Advanced SAP skills
- Experience of Rotating Equipment or Engines
To apply for this role please submit you most up to date CV today, as this is an urgent role!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75945715