Systems Engineer Java Golang Distributed Systems
Systems Engineer London to £100k
Systems Engineer (Big Data Java Go/Golang Jenkins Gatling Rundeck Puppet). Ground-breaking technology leader behind household names in mobile phones, tablets, desktops and more is seeking a skilled Systems Engineer to deliver reliable and scalable Big Data services. You will troubleshoot huge technical challenges, delivering innovative solutions.
As a Systems Engineer you will build analytical and monitoring software for some of the most popular eCommerce systems in the world. Based in Central London, this is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge products within a collaborative team environment in fantastic offices with a range of onsite facilities.
- Strong Linux skills
- Experience of large, distributed systems
- Coding skills, such as Java or Go/Golang
- Good understanding of automation software (e.g., Jenkins, Gatling, Rundeck, Puppet)
- Previous experience of large-scale, column- or key-oriented data storage (e.g., Apache Hbase, Apache Cassandra)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As a Systems Engineer your contribution will be recognised with a competitive salary (to £100k), plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 today for more information on thisSystems Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76042953