Key Stage 1 Supply Teacher
REESON Education is looking for an outstanding supply teacher to teach within a school based in Hammersmith and Fulham, London.
The Candidate will;
- Hold formally recognised qualifications (QTS)
- Be able to provide two teaching related references
- Have placement experience in KS1
- Have demonstrated leadership potential
The School has;
- Been graded 'Good' by Ofsted
- Friendly and dynamic KS1 staff team
- Supportive and experienced Senior Leadership team
- 'Good' pupil behaviour
- Full time Teaching Assistants in all classrooms
- Generous PPA time
- Tremendous career development and progression opportunities
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Should this position be of interest then please send an updated CV to Luke at REESON Education immediately. Interviews and trial days will be commencing in the coming weeks.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76060871