Financial Controller/ Management Accountant
Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job.
- Position: Financial Controller/ Management Accountant
- Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 p/a
- Contract: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Financial Controller/Management Accountant:
- Have you worked as a Financial Controller/ Management Accountant previously? Or maybe you've worked in a similar role?
- Do you have a full Accountancy Qualification (ACCA, CIMA etc)?
- Maybe you've worked with multi-currency environments previously? Although this would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Do you have a proven track record of succeeding deadlines?
- Are you familiar and experienced using XERO accounting software?
- Are you confident using MS Office skills, especially within Excel?
- Does working for a vibrant organisation which is expanding excite you?
- Are you looking for a long-term career within finance and not just a job?
If you answered yes this could be the next exciting opportunity as a Financial Controller/ Management Accountant role that you've been looking for.....
- Production of the monthly management accounts pack - to include:-
- Multiple P&L's
- Balance Sheet
- Cashflow Analysis
- Debtors and Bad Debt Analysis
- Revenue Analysis
- Variance commentary
- Responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of billing data and reports
- Posting purchase invoices and preparing supplier payment schedules for supplier payments
- Calculation of monthly cost provisions
- VAT and ESL returns
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the annual audit
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc management reports
- Manage client sales system and upload sales invoices
- Liaise with other departments within the company.
Skills and Experience:
- Full Accountancy Qualification (ACCA, CIMA etc)
- Management accounting experience
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Proven track record of succeeding in a deadline driven environment
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels within an organisation
- Knowledge and experience of XERO accounting software.
- Due to the nature of our global business experience of multi-currency environments would be advantageous.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76058045