Installation Centre Manager
I am seeking a Senior Installation Manager to join a leading domestic window installation company, for a permanent position based in Surrey.
Our client operate on a national basis, however the geographical remit of this particular role will cover Surrey, Berkshire and up into Oxfordshire at times.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing 3 Installation Managers and their respective teams of fitters, which currently stand at approx. 30 heads.
Please note we specifically require somebody who has previously worked at Senior Management level, having held direct responsibility for Installation Managers.
· To be accountable team/centre performance, monitoring KPIs and overall profitability of your division
· To monitor and maintain workflow pipeline, ensuring financial targets are planned for, worked to and consistently achieved
· To audit and maintain all Installation Centre and Contract documentation so as to ensure its compliance, taking appropriate and timely remedial action as required
· To continually motivate your team, ensuring they are focussed, enthused and always promoting the business
· Work closely with other Senior Management across the business
· Monitor and promote Health and Safety at all times across the business
For more information please contact Martin Lively on, or email your CV to
Note: Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76005273