Maintenance Shift Engineer
Shift Engineer - £29k Plus £2k shift allowance
Due to a reorganisation of the site with our client, they currently have a requirement for an Engineer to work on one of the shifts to ensure that there is a full team on site and service delivery to the customer is maintained.
- Time served electrician with 17th Edition Or equivalent in Mechanical terms with electrical experience.
- Familiarity with typical M&E installations - electrical distribution, HVAC, domestic water systems
- Good Communicator - able to communicate effectively with other team members and customer staff. Adaptable - has a can do attitude and flexible approach whilst gaining knowledge of the site.
You will be responsible for ensuring that assigned tasks are completed, communicating with colleagues as appropriate to ensure a successful outcome for the customer. No budgetary responsibility but required to provide input to quotations created by others
The Shift Engineer would be part of a 3 man shift including a Shift Leader. There are 2 shifts.
06.00 - 15.00 Mon - Fri
14.45 - 23.45 Mon - Fri
1 in 6 required to work Sat and Sun - 08.00 - 17.00 (Thurs & Fri off leading up to)
- Response to M&E related reactive helpdesk tickets.
- To be responded to and completed with requested timescales including communication with the requestor.
- Completion of PPM to general M&E assets.
- Monitoring and management of specialist subcontractors in line with clients processes.
- General housekeeping activities for allocated buildings.
- Compliance with all relevant company policies.
- On call duty as part of a rota.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested, then apply straight away or alternatively you can contact Marcus on 0161 238 8800. Thanks.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75939167