Senior Finance Operations Manager
Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting a SENIOR FINANCE OPERATIONS MANAGER for a leading organisation based in Bristol, on a permanent, full-time basis. Travel to other sites will be required so flexible working patterns are available.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE ROLE:
- All aspects of the operational management of the area including delivery of the budget and business plan as well as local delivery of aspects of the company Strategy
- Monitor and manage ongoing performance against a range of operational KPIs in line with budget
- Responsible for the communication, management and execution of business as usual activities working closely with HR Business Partners and Finance Business Partners
- Play a leading role in designing and embedding cultural and structural change initiatives
- Provide business analysis and benchmarking of the areas performance against its peers and competitors
- Ensure that relevant Corporate Governance and quality standards are adhered to
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Significant experience of multi-disciplinary operational management (5+ years), within a professional services environment
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a professional/business qualification
- Exceptional commercial acumen and experience of finance management delivering against commercial KPIs
- Significant change management experience with achievements in the area of process review and development
If you believe you have the skills required please apply today, or contact Sadie Franke for more information on 0117 944 0600, or
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75995852