Management Information Officer
- Integrating data from internal and external sources into the Sentinel Data Hub to support the expanded programme, based on the Early Help Outcomes Plan.
- Preparing data for import and perform referential and quality checks.
- Checking and Validation of data prior to and post import.
- Assist in ensuring data scoring is applied correctly for identification and outcomes criteria.
- Resolving problems and quality issues of data prior to and post import.
- Assist in ensuring file directories for file imports are logical, reflecting the source directory, and files are archived correctly post loading.
- Negotiating with Partners, both internal and external to DCC, to gain access and receive datasets to support the Early Help for Families Outcomes Plan, and contributing Reference Data.
- Negotiate new data sources based on the identification criteria and outcomes in the Early Help Outcomes Plan.
- Assist in identifying gaps in data sourcing and work to ensure these are filled with appropriate and proportional data.
- Assist in the production of numerous data returns as specified by Families Team at Dept. Communities & Local Government to support the expanded programme.
- Perform quality checks to ensure all returns and data submitted conform to specified requirements, formats, presentation and standards.
- Utilising various methods to assist in the identification of successful outcomes for families in reference to the Early Help Outcomes Plan
- Perform verification and quality checks to ensure all data submitted for Audit is conformant with required standards.
- Ensuring that individuals are correctly matched across disparate data sources and are assigned to accurate family/households to be able to confidently respond to the expanded programme criteria.
- Identify potential new rules to help identify similarities in individuals and addresses between disparate data sources.
- Support the design, development and production of a robust Early Help System performance framework, with a suite of metrics and fit for purpose performance reports covering the wider Early Help Partnership.
- Provide supporting analysis of data from a range of sources to support performance reporting.
- Experience and knowledge of database structures.
- Knowledge and experience of using new IT systems to develop data solutions.
- Proven aptitude to quickly understand new systems, both technical and process, and how they work, understanding the contribution to work activities.
- Experience of developing and producing performance frameworks and associated outputs.
- Knowledge and experience of data and management information systems and their use to present information to support decision making.
- Experience of collaborative working to successfully negotiate required outcomes to support work activities.
- Knowledge and experience of multi-agency working between Local Authority and the broader Partnership, and the conflicts and pressures which may confront different organisations.
- The post-holder should be educated to Level 3 Standard, or equivalent, or have relevant training / professional development gained through experience within this or a similar post. European IT Licence is desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75920082