Conveyancing Legal Assistant
Job Title: Conveyancing Legal Assistant
Industry Sector: Legal
Temp or Perm: Permanent
Pay Rate/Salary: £17,000 - £21,000
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our highly regarded legal clients for a Conveyancing Legal Assistant. Our client is a highly reputable law firm based in the heart of Newport. Our client is looking to offer a fantastic opportunity, to an experienced conveyancing assistant looking to progress and develop their career. The successful candidate will be assisting the fee earner in compiling all legal documentation. If you would like an opportunity to work in a relaxed, great working environment and join a fun team, with a competitive salary. Our client prides themselves in staff development and will invest in the successful candidates with a training contract. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Assisting the fee earner compiling all legal documentations.
- Providing assistance to the Conveyancing fee earner, by providing assistance in the management of caseloads.
- Assisting with any file related queries
- Assist the fee earner through the entire transaction to ensure a smooth process.
- Assisting the clients with any queries either face to face or over the telephone
- Liaising with clients and agents with updates and transaction progression.
- Taking instructions carry out searches, dealing with the land registry.
- Ensure clients receive a great service throughout the entire transaction.
- Assist the fee earner with exchanges and completions.
- Experience as a conveyancing legal assistant
- Great communication and written skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Ensure positive representation of the firm at all times
- To undertake training as directed
- Comply with policies and procedures as set down by the Firm
- Any additional duties that may reasonably be required.
- Competitive Salary
- Closed over the Christmas Period
- On site Parking
- Walking distance to public transport links
- In house training
- Training Contracts Offered
- Statutory holiday increases with length of service.
The team at Office Angels Cardiff are experts in their field, recruiting for a variety of clients of all industries and sizes throughout the area including Cardiff City Centre, Newport, Cwmbran, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Swansea and more. When we receive your application we consider whether there are other opportunities that might interest you, but feel free to help us by applying for all roles that suit your needs. For a range of advice designed to give you the head start you need in your search for work please visit our website.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76007949