Commutable from: Stockport, Hyde, Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester and Oldham region
- £35,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
- Bonus circa £7,000 (paid annually)
- 25 days holiday and competitive matched pension
- Healthcare and life cover
- Fantastic opportunities to progress
ATA recruitment is currently working with a leading, global business that specialise in the design, manufacture, installation and service of rotating equipment used within a variety of different sectors such as water, power generation, construction, mining, industrial plants etc. With over 32 years’ experience within their field, and a commitment to customer service, they are well known for delivering high-quality products and services to their customers.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Application Engineer / Sales Application Engineer to join a world-class manufacturing business where you will be handling projects more than £6,000,000 in value. Alongside this, you will receive an excellent remuneration package and a structured career programme to excel you into a Field Sales Engineer within a three-year time frame.
The role of Application Engineer / Sales Application Engineer
- Responding to enquiries from the customer or Field Sales Engineers and to review technical customer enquiries.
- Review technical data sheets, documentation and to evaluate customer requirements.
- Evaluate project documentation outlining all time scales and produce performance data sheets.
- Work with internal engineering teams such as Mechanical Engineers to assist you in formulating your quotes.
- Projects can range from £100,000 to £8,000,000 larger systems.
- Produce costed quotes, outline 3rd party costs and issue to clients via Sales Force CRM.
- Prepare detailed contract handover documentation and attend client meetings.
- Provide technical support to both UK and overseas customers.
The ideal Application Engineer / Sales Application Engineer be:
- Either an experienced Sales Engineer, Sales & Applications Engineer, Tendering Engineer, Quotations Engineer, Bid Engineer, Project Engineer, Commercial Engineer type role.
- Must have worked with some form of rotating equipment.
- Minimum HNC in mechanical engineering.
- Commercially & technically astute.
As the Application Engineer / Sales Application Engineer, you will join a highly stable and growing business that is active in 14 countries across the globe. As the business continues to grow, you will have opportunities to progress into a Field Sales Engineers role within a three-year time frame, as well as other roles such as Project Engineering or Project Management to name a few.
You will also receive fantastic training on their products and systems and a competitive salary with the added benefit of working for a market leader in their respective field.
How to Apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to
ATA Recruitment specialise in technical & engineering positions, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76081515