QA TEST ENGINEER /MANUAL TESTER MOBILE APPS (IOS/ANDROID)
Salary DOE £32-35k + benefits
Commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Solihull, Stafford
My client is a global IT solutions provider operating across the globe. They were established over 30 years ago and now they offer their SaaS solutions to over 5000 companies worldwide. They are atm seeking additional Manual tester to join the team.
Role - working in a team of developers you will be:
- Follow and continually enhance quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Analyse documentation and technical specifications of any new feature under development or consideration and raise concerns around missing, incomplete or unclear requirements.
- Ensure testing activities validate the product meets business requirements and product goals, fulfils end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues raising risks to the QA Lead where necessary.
- Planning and scheduling project work, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Creating and executing test cases and scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing.
- Preparing test scenarios in a structured way, prioritised to reflect business or technical priorities.
- Ability to set application configurations and create test data sets.
- Accurately recording the output of testing, logging defects with sufficient clarity and managing them throughout the defect life cycle.
Growth is ongoing resulting from new client acquisition. Great opportunity for a candidates who are looking to grow and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies. You will be part of growing team. This is great opportunity for Tester looking to grow their skillset and joining well established company.
- Min1 year commercial experience
- Effective planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Testing Mobile Applications
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Expert understanding of software development cycle models, specifically Agile / Scrum.
- Knowledge of testing XML based Web Services.
- test automation.
- testing iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76006524