Python Developer - Technologist
Python Developer London to £100k
Python Developer / Full Stack Software Engineer (Python UNIX RESTful Flask React Microservices). Global finance technology giant is seeking a technologist Python Developer. Joining a highly technical Agile team you will design and develop data centric products that drive the finance industry.
Initially you’ll be working on a Greenfield project to build out the next generation of the data request model, building components via a microservice architecture with RESTful API access. You will gain exposure to a wide range of other technologies such as RabbitMQ, Celery, git, Jenkins, Robot Framework, Flask, PostgreSQL, Open Stack, Chef and whichever other technology to get the job done.
You’ll be working in a fun, fast paced team making technical decisions collaboratively. Stylish City based offices with a range of onsite facilities.
- Advanced Python development skills within a UNIX environment
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of computing fundamentals and software architecture
- Collaborative nature with strong communication skills
- Desirable: C, C++, Java, experience with debuggers, memory profiles, performance measurement, SQL, knowledge of low latency, high volume, high availability distributed systems
As a Python Developer / Full Stack Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and flexible benefits package including health and dental care for you and your family, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, wellness programmes, pension, cycle to work scheme, annual season ticket loan, child care vouchers, charity days and more.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2572 for a confidential discussion about this Python Developer / Full Stack Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76043295