Application Security Engineer Java Agile
Application Security Engineer (Java Agile) London to £70k
Application Security Engineer / Cyber Security Engineer (OWASP Agile Java). Highly transactional online gaming firm is seeking a passionate Application Security Engineer with a deep knowledge of Application Security to provide highly technical and consultative security guidance to technical / development teams across the business.
You’ll work closely with Architects and Software Development Teams to review code for security vulnerabilities and embed / improve security threat modelling and secure coding within the development lifecycle. Your responsibilities will also encompass developing security testing plans, adopting them into the development lifecycle and participating in system design to ensure implementation of appropriate technical security policies.
Fantastic offices based in a vibrant area of Central London with breakout areas, pool table, console games, fully stocked kitchen and flexible working hours, you’ll be joining a friendly and upbeat team working collaboratively to deliver some of the best games in the industry.
- Deep understanding of security vulnerabilities in software (both native and web)
- Experience with source code analysis and interactive application security testing products
- Experience of technical security research (you have discovered security vulnerabilities or identified new bug discovery techniques or presented in security conferences)
- Advanced analysis and problem solving skills
- Collaborative team member with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desirable: knowledge of application security vulnerabilities (OWASP TOP10), OWASP framework, ability to patch security vulnerabilities
As an Application Security Engineer / Cyber Security Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2518 for a confidential discussion about this Application Security Engineer / Cyber Security Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75952594