CRM/SharePoint Business Analyst
60 branches, a customer base of 100,000 retailers and a product line of over 25,000 items - Bestway is the largest independent food wholesaler in the UK. We’ve achieved our success by offering the best prices, service and choice to help retailers build their businesses.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Business Analyst to join us as we continue on our journey where both change and growth feature heavily.
In this newly created role you will be at the forefront for leading, driving and completing a variety of business critical projects and work with internal customers and other team members to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve customer issues/requests.
Key responsibilities, amongst others, will include:
- Provide help desk services to our internal clients
- Document problems and activity and solution for each case
- Communicate the status of issues to customers and to the CRM / Share Point team
- Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to appropriate team members, including management
- Update users and change permissions within the CRM/SharePoint
- Create and edit SharePoint Pages, permissions and Workflows
- Perform in-depth analysis of CRM/SharePoint user issues to determine causes and solutions
- Participate in the delivery of changes within an agile development environment in collaboration with business analysts, developers and users
The ideal Candidate will be able to show proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft SharePoint within the first 3 months of employment.
To take on this exciting opportunity you’ll be multi-skilled in CRM/SharePoint with a proven track record in dealing with Stakeholders, ensuring that work is delivered on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
You will have strong experience working within a project and change management environment and will have managed multiple large and small scale projects.
You will need to lead by example and React well under pressure and follow through on commitments.
You will be working with a network of colleagues on whose business expertise you can draw with your strong commercial acumen and excellent presentation skills.
At Bestway, we’re passionate about meeting our customers’ needs and working as a team to grow our business. So if you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact on an ambitious company that’s built its way up from humble beginnings, this is the role for you.
We offer an excellent benefits package including a base salary commensurate with experience, private healthcare and a contributory pension.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76008133