IT Category Buyer | Global FMCG Brand | West London
Procurement Heads are working with an instantly recognisable brand to hire a IT Category Buyer to join their team in West London.
Your role purpose will be to drive the Procurement IT agenda, in close relation with internal clients in IT, Professional & Business Services, at Regional & BU level, to optimize Suppliers delivered value & generate value creation to fuel top line growth.
Working in a modern office environment, with positive culture and access to a variety of industry leading events, you will have the following responsibilities;
- Ensure Procurement function alignment with the IT Business agenda. Ensure IT stakeholders engagement towards Procurement strategies. Through close collaboration with the Procurement Directors, internal clients, secure that benefits related to full scope of IT procurement mission are delivered & registered appropriately.
- Responsible for application of IT Strategic procurement plan while developing local activities where no regional strategy exits. Lead value creation initiatives on the IT portfolio.
- On specific IT projects & when no regional strategy exists on the specific portfolio, propose a BU Strategy & look into cross BU fertilization to deliver value on multiple BU base. Evaluate IT value chain of purchase and work with line manager to define best sourcing practice.
- Ensuring IT suppliers delivery & service targets are fulfilled: Setting-up specific Procurement & Supplier Performance KPIs related to the specific needs of the business and following-up of global Procurement KPI’s. Ensure evolution & continuous improvement of such KPIs, according to the evolution of the business needs.
- Develop appropriate supplier relationships to drive and prioritize continuous improvement plans, to deliver full procurement value on those, including effective risk management. Consistently drive Supplier Relationship Management process with all priority suppliers.
- Propose innovative ways of working with the Indirect IT suppliers, to generate continuous improvement on the full procurement value delivery. Scan market for developments, propose innovations and new products/solutions/services from suppliers to the business.
The ideal profile will be a procurement professional with IT knowledge/expertise who is a team player, has strong analytical skills, good communication skills and flexible working mindset.
If you are a match for the role then do apply with an updated CV or call Paul on 01962 869838 to discuss further.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75942138