Recruitment Consultant - IT - Trainees x 4
Recruitment Consultants - Trainees x 4 - IT Markets - Dublin. The company is one of the world's most innovative and highly regarded IT Recruitment Consultancies. They employ over 300 recruitment consultants across an international network of 20 offices. On average they a place an IT professional in a new job every 30 minutes. They are a key partner for clients looking to recruit the best IT talent, and for IT specialists looking for their next IT job.
An exciting opportunity now exists for four Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their Dublin city centre team.
The successful candidates will be trained to become a recruitment expert within a dedicated area of IT recruitment, with the knowledge and expertise to provide a world-class recruitment consultant service to a variety of technology businesses and IT professionals. Information Technology is consistently one of the most profitable, resilient and fast-moving sectors of the recruitment industry. You'll be placing candidates with skills including computer programmers, information security specialists, project managers and digital marketing specialists.
- Starting salary of €25,000 with automatic rise to €30,000 after 12 months
- Generous, individual, uncapped commission scheme. Expect to be earning €50,000 at 12 months (the top consultants earn 6 figures)
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, healthcare, pension and share scheme.
- Programme of sales incentives including lunch clubs, city breaks, sporting hospitality etc…
- You will be of graduate calibre and have a minimum of 6 months sales experience
- You will be highly motivated and looking to make your mark in the recruitment industry.
- You will have great communication skills (both verbal and written)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76024300