Lead Business Intelligence Developer - Advantage Smollan
Absolutley No Agencies Please
Lead Business Intelligence Developer
Full time, Permanent
Package: up to £55,000 per annum + annual company bonus + 23 days holiday (increasing at 2 and 5 years) + enhanced maternity + onsite parking
Working: 35 hours, Monday to Friday
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire RG41 5TP
Advantage Smollan are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer with over 5 years' experience, which can lead the design, architecture and development of our emerging BI solutions. These solutions are currently in development using Microsoft BI stack including Power BI.
Working within the in-house development team, this role reports in to the Development Manager but will also work closely with the Technology Director to deliver BI solutions. There is a requirement to work with other parts of the Advantage Smollan Group of companies developing BI / Report solutions.
The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering BI solutions that have demonstrated ROI and real business insight.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for design and development of BI data warehouses
- Assist in analysis with key users to identify additional business requirements
- Interpretation of requirements into design documents and development tasks and time lines delivered via agile methodologies
- Developing operational best practices that allow us to measure data accuracy and monitor operational efficiency of BI data models
- Assist Power BI report users to develop robust dashboards & reports using developed data models Recommend improvements to drive continued development and enhancement of data models and suggest new technologies and techniques to improve BI offering
You will have 5+ years of experience in:
- Data Warehouse design principles and data modelling using Star Schema using Kimball practices
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft BI stack particularly ETL & Microsoft SQL Server SSIS for the design, development & testing of BI solutions
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 including SSMS
- T-SQL including Stored Procedures, Views and UDF's
- Visual Studio 2015 including Business Intelligence projects and Team Foundation Server
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ideal but not required are: Power BI and Data Visualisation, SSAS, DAX, Microsoft Data Services, WebFocus
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
The Advantage Smollan Group is the first and only global provider of innovative outsourced sales and marketing solutions, allowing us to leverage best practices, capabilities, and technologies to offer highly effective and consistent international representation to clients.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76020757