FP&A Analyst - Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst
Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst - FP&A
- Position: Financial Planning & Analyst
- Location: Accrington
- Salary: £38000- £42000 plus an excellent company benefit package
- Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Reporting to: Financial Planning & Reporting Manager
- Free on site parking
Working for one of the UKs biggest success stories, FTSE 100 listed with an annual turnover of over £10billion, this a high profile role working within a small FP&A team which is highly visible to the Board of Directors. The successful candidate will be recognised for adding value and 'making a difference' to effectiveness of reporting, and will have a genuine opportunity to develop personally in terms of augmenting their career.
Exposure and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting senior management with all weekly and monthly analysis of company activity
- Being the key support for senior finance in relation to all budgeting and forecasting activity
- Preparing Board Packs and key MI reports for Directors' meetings
- Making recommendations for new/enhanced reporting suites
- Making recommendations in relation to continuous improvement
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, in particular with the commercial finance team
- Providing 'Number 2' support to the Head of Department
- Assisting with the production of financial and operational KPI's across all functions of the business.
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Excellent Excel/VBA skills
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience in analytical role
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75927604