Salary DOE 45-55k ,Pension, Gym Membership, 40h a week (flexibility with core hours)
Based in Birmingham
My client is a fast growing Security and Access Control Company established over 5 years ago and already employs around 80 people. They have already installed their flagship, innovative product ranges across over 600+ locations, focusing on more advanced methods for organisations' workforces to access secure sites. They have also won an "Innovation of the Year - in Software" Award.
Due to growth they are now seeking Full Stack Developer/Engineer/Technical Lead to run new team.
Role - leading new IT team (one of 3 IT teams within the business) and working closely with head of Software you will be:
- Providing technical leadership to 2 developer and 1 tester (growing new team)
- Building new features for client web-based software.
- leading a team to design, develop and deliver new products
- taking part in code review
- helping maximise the productivity of teams
- full-stack experience
- Back end Python or node /node.js
- HTML /CSS
- Linux servers
- Some team leading experience
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75928230