R&D Tax Director
Role: R&D Tax Director
Salary: Circa 115k + package
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new R&D Tax Director role with a fantastic client of ours in London.
* To identify and implement strategies for attracting and retaining clients.
* To continuously market the firm's services, develop new business and act as role model and ambassador for the firm.
* To be fully acquainted with the R&D market, continuously implementing effective strategies for growth.
* To prepare presentations and regularly present at potential client meetings, industry exhibitions, trade shows and conferences.
* To work closely with the Marketing Team to build the firms R&D brand and market the services through various means. This includes but is not limited to presentations to internal teams, networking, preparation of mail shots, case studies, development and delivery of seminars or presentations to audiences of various sizes.
* To maintain existing business relationships through continuous client follow-up, responding to client inquiries and resolving problems on their behalf.
* CTA / ATT
* Thorough technical & advisory R&D tax experience
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75965327