Net Developer C# 6 F# - Quant Finance
.Net Developer London to £90k+
.Net Developer / Software Engineer (C# 6 F# Mathematics). Technology driven Hedge Fund is seeking a highly numerate .Net Developer to join their trade ideas R&D team, responsible for providing reactive development and technical expertise to the quantitative research groups, enabling the business to rapidly capitalise on new opportunities and research ideas.
This .Net Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to work with the latest technologies on highly complex trading systems utilising C# 6 and F#. You’ll be working an intellectual team with quants and mathematicians on multiple concurrent projects, directly accountable to the user.
Fantastic Central London office with a professional yet friendly, collaborative and social environment.
- Excellent record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 from a reputable university supported by good A-levels – Computer Science preferred
- Strong C# .Net development experience
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills with the ability to identify priorities and react quickly
- Good grasp of mathematics
- Confident communicator, able to communicate technical issues to non-technical colleagues
- It would be beneficial to have previous experience of working with finance systems / quant teams but this is not a pre-requisite, technical expertise is prized over industry knowledge
- F#, functional programming skills desirable
As a .Net Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k, dependant on skillset and depth of knowledge) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for a confidential discussion about this .Net Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75939017