IT Service Desk Team Leader
IT Service Desk Team Leader - Sheffield
Our client is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their businesses, with a family feel the business is as much about people as it is about technology. Situated in Sheffield is one of the business Shared Service Centre hubs, managing a contract with one of the UK's leading banks by providing effective technical support and expertise.
As part of an expansion, our client have a fantastic opportunity to lead a team of service desk analysts and manage customer requests. If you've set your heart on a career in service desk support and team management, we have an opportunity as a service desk Team Leader in Sheffield and you'll find there's everything in place for you to realise your ambitions.
You will assist in the recruitment and selection process, manage sickness / absence and holiday and training levels in accordance with the client processes and procedures. You must be confident in conducting 1-2-1 reviews and ensure your department meets contractual SLA performance targets.
Successful applicants must have at least 2 years experience in leading a team within a focused centre and must:
- Have strong communication skills with a proactive approach to solutions
- Provide examples of key achievements within a Team Leader role demonstrating contract and team success
- Ability to plan, organise and fully utilise internal and external resources
- Keep skills up to date with IT industry standards as appropriate to the role/Contract
- Demonstrates relevant Face behaviours
- Excellent management skills and experience of managing at team in an IT customer focused environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76076142