Digital & Ecommerce Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive - St Albans - £30,000 - Ecommerce, B2C, Google AdWords, Analytics, Google Shopping
Your new company
Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Executive working for a local manufacturer and retailer.
Your new role
This Digital& Ecommerce Executive job will be responsible for the growth in all online KPIs including achieving webshop sales targets and the management of the day-to-day content updates to the company's ecommerce webshop and brand websites.
- Creation and optimisation of paid search and display advertising campaigns
- Updates, creation and publishing of content to the online store and associated brand sites
- Effect improvements to online store and brand sites SEO performance
- The creation, send and analysis of email marketing campaigns
- Creation and optimisation of social media advertising campaigns
- Review and reporting of online and ecommerce KPIs
- Working with other team members where online and offline activities meet
- Involvement in the planning and launch of new online activities
What you'll need to succeed
- Working and current technical knowledge of paid traffic acquisition including Google Adwords and Google Shopping
- Knowledge and experience of display advertising and retargeting campaigns
- Understanding and experience of affiliate marketing
- Comprehensive experience with Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of SEO techniques
- Experience of email marketing platforms
- Experience of social media content creation, publication and SM advertising
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Photoshop Elements / other graphics program
- Ability to review, measure and analyse data and implement data-driven change
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a forward thinking an fast paced business in a growing industry. Working in a small and collaborative digital team and salary of £30,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76129729