Trade Counter Manager
My client is looking for a Trade Counter Manager to manage the busy store in Bristol.
My client operates within the Plastic Window & Conservatory industry, they are a leading company in their sector and boast an enviable reputation amongst their competitors.
The role of the Trade Counter Manager will consist of but not be limited to:
- Motivating the staff
- Understanding the customers needs and managing their expectations
- Managing stock levels, and highlighting what products are producing the most revenue
- Portraying the excellent Nationwide brand image the business has built
- Displaying a good knowledge of the product
- Managing all orders and deliveries
- Processing orders via, counter, phone & email
The candidate my client will work with will display the following skills and attributes:
- A good knowledge of the plastics industry
- Exposure to a similar role, at least Assistant Manager position
- Possess a positive attitude and a willingness to work
- Be able to undertake mild physical work
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must take pride in their behaviour and professional appearance
A great opportunity to manage a reputable brand, and dictate the success of your own store.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75955740