Key Stage Two (KS2) Primary School Teacher
This two form entry 'good' Ofsted rated primary school in Harrow is seeking to appoint a Key Stage two (KS2) teacher who is passionate about improving learning for all students and preparing them as future citizens.
Details about the school:
The school boasts motivated children and a very supportive staff, governor and parental team. It is a dynamic, forward-looking primary school that has a very caring atmosphere. It has high expectations and is fully committed to supporting all its pupils. The school's IT provision has recently been completely redeveloped to a very high standard as part of the school's funded buildings redevelopment. Resources are abundant to enable high quality teaching and learning.
We welcome applications from teachers who have:
- a passion for children's learning and development
- high aspirations for all children
- high aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development
- a desire to contribute to the wider life of the school
- an understanding that learning can be fun.
- an ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- a school which puts pastoral care at the heart of all that it does
- children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- a supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- a senior leadership team that is highly committed to supporting and developing
- a comprehensive induction programme, training and leadership opportunities.
Applications are invited from experienced and qualified Key Stage Two (KS2) teachers. If you have the professional characteristics listed above and experience as a Key Stage Two (KS2) teacher the Head would be delighted to hear from you. Please email a CV as soon as possible to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75930154