Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: £60k to £70k + Benefits inc free parking, Bonus, gym membership
Our client specialising in providing real time data analytics and performance analysis of onsite hardware devices. The data captured allows it clients to manufacture devices suited to real-world applications and allows partners to accomplish their customer deployments and enhance critical processes. This ultimately leads to exceptional operational efficiency. Tracking Key Performance Indicators and using this information provides the catalyst for product and service differentiation.
The Role - You will:
- Working on a big data analytics project for mobile 'things'.
- Be involved at all stages development process
- Work across a broad range of exciting full stack projects for different FTSE 100 clients
- Using your knowledge and experience you will be required to think creatively to develop new concepts.
- Work in a variety of development processes, including Agile
- Training provided
- HTML / CSS
- MEAN Stack
- NoSQL databases - Dynamodb
- Unit & Integration testing - Mocha
- Cloud environments, Docker
- Golang, Python, Java, C#
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 07908859947
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75933091