Helpdesk Software Manager
An overview of the opportunity...
We are looking for a Helpdesk Support Manager with strong management skills coupled with a good understanding of ERP systems to join our Software Division at our offices in Stourport on Severn.
You will be a self-motivated Manager with a ‘can do’ attitude, looking to enhance our Software Support Team to the next level. You will need to be passionate about quality of service, adaptable and able to deal with challenges head on.
- Managing a team of 28 support personnel
- Ensuring customer and contractual requirements are met
- Responsible for overseeing planning of work, and the management of incidents
- Management of team targets and KPI’s
- Evaluating and improving departmental processes and procedures
- Manage staff training and development needs
- Monitor departmental performance and make recommendations for improvements
What you should expect…
Whilst we will provide you with full training on our systems and processes, you will be an experienced Software Manager who is both familiar with, and enjoys a busy and varied environment, where two days are never the same.
You will also thrive in an environment where the achievement of targets is important, and enjoy the highs and lows that are very much part of a Helpdesk environment.
Who you will be working with...
You’ll become a very important part of our business, where teamwork is essential.
You will work with our Helpdesk teams and in collaboration with our Development teams, Software Account Managers and Delivery Teams, therefore ensuring that we not only manage our customers, but deliver the level of service we are reputed for.
The ideal candidate...
- Experience of a Helpdesk or Service Desk environment
- Software / ERP applications
- Experience of managing a large team
- Confident individual, possessing excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly focussed on providing excellent customer care and service
- The ability to drive forward service and teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have problem solving skills, with an
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- Company vehicle
- Company mobile phone
- Company laptop
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
- Hours: 38 Hrs and 15 Mins (Monday to Friday)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75957028