Graphic Design & Marketing Executive
Are you currently working within a Marketing role but looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for brand management and blogging? Do you pride yourself on your creativity and accuracy skills? If so we could have the role for you.
Working within this contemporary office, you will be working alongside the company directors to create and manage email campaigns, produce graphic designs to distribute digitally as well as across their retail outlets, devise strategies to drive online traffic, develop and maintain sales campaigns, update all social media channels and company websites. Blogging and copywriting will be your forte!
Key skills & experience required:
- Experience in a marketing role
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and work to a tight deadline
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Working knowledge of SEO, PPC and ecommerce CMS systems
- Relevant degree or professional qualification
- Copywriting / proofing
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS coding languages
Reasons to work for my client:
- Bi-annual bonus
- Contemporary, modern offices - including an indoor garden!
- Free parking
- Staff discount
- 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Longevity across the team
The working hours for this company are 9am-5:30pm. Interviews are available immediately and so if you believe you have the right skills and experience for this position, please apply today!
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75963871